Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions of Mindfulhome
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a legal agreement between you and mindfulhome/ Lena Düchting, (“mindfulhome,” “us,” or “we”our”) regarding your use of services available at www.mindfulhomemx.com, including any downloadable software program that you are accessing or installing on your device or personal computer and the services available through that software program (together, the “Service”).
BY USING ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. If you are using the Service on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorised to accept these Terms on your employer’s behalf. The content of the text page, graphics, vidoes, images and information obtained from sponsors or partners and any other material that is contained within the mindfulhome page, is for informational and educational purposes only.
Use of Content: Mindfulhomeauthorizes you to view the content, navigate the page and play the videos of the material within the Mindfulhome page for personal, non-commercial use only.
© 2020 by mindfulhome.mx. All rights reserved".
In order to use the Service, you must create an account. When registering for an account, you must provide accurate and complete information and promptly update this information to keep it current.
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur through your account. To protect your account from unauthorised use, do not provide your username or password to anyone else. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR ONE SIDE PAGE and booking & hosting services on mindfulhome website
With this agreement you agree to put the given information (according to the mindfulhome catalog) on our website. We will use them to create your “one side page”. This information you give have to be correct and accurate. We don´t allow any sexual or discriminating content on our website. If you provide videos or other services on mindfulhome you hereby agree to take all responsebility for all content you provide and have on this platform. All content you provide is according to the law and commen sense. You have to proofe and send us your certification of your yoga teacher trainings/formations. With agreeing to Terms &Conditions you declare that they are valid and not faked and that you are a certified Yoga teacher.
BOOKINGS AND REFUNDS
If in the event you cannot make a scheduled class you have booked in for, you have up until 2 hours before the scheduled start time to reschedule or cancel your booking. Cancelling or rescheduling within the 2 hours will result in being charged for the class you were booked in for. Refunds will be be in accordance to consumer law in your country of origin. You are solely responsible to arrive on time to your class, missing your live class start time will result in being charged for that class, without exception.
Some of our packeges are valid for one month. You would have to book the packages every month new, if you want to continue using the services.The Free trial package is valid for 7 days and free of charge. The validation of each package is always explaind in the package.
Secure server statement Security when buying: Mindfulhomemx ensures that the personal information used on this site is protected. Mindfulhomemx does not keep your bank card data at any time, since all payments are made through the PayPal platform and Mercado Pago this information is protected online through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Your order will be encrypted by SSL to avoid misuse or decoding of personal and credit card information by people outside Mindfulhomemx. More PayPal information here
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
It is compulsory before commencing a reservation of all teachers on mindfulhome online live or pre recorded class to have signed the waiver and release of liability online form. It can be found further below.
The membership fee will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your payment method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. We reserve the right to change our billing timing, in particular, if your payment method has not successfully been charged.
You may cancel your MINDFULHOME Membership at any time for any reason. To cancel your recurring subscription, please visit "Your Account". Following a cancellation, you will lose access to all Training Plans you enrolled in during your membership at the end of your billing period. If you choose to sign back up as a member, your billing date will update to the day you paid to rejoin.
Money Back guarantee extends only to if you have not recieved the service you thought you were going to recieve within the first 30days of becoming a member of mindfulhome.
Memberships cannot be transferred to another person, Casual classes cannot be bought for another attendee. Bookings and memberships must be in the name of the student attending.
THIS ACTIVITY WAIVER & RELEASE (this "Agreement")
BETWEEN: Yourself the signed (the "Participant")
OF THE FIRST PART AND mindfulhome/Lena Düchting
OF THE SECOND PART
IN CONSIDERATION OF the covenants and agreements contained in this agreement and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this agreement agree as follows:
1. Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity described below, the Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider, the activity provider's spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the participant's participation in the activity described below, and notwithstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the activity provider.
2. The participant understands that the participant would not be permitted to participate
in the activity described below unless the Participant agreed this Agreement by clicking the check box in booking and sign up "Terms&conditions of mindfulhome".
Details of Activity
3. The participant will participate in the following activity: Online live and pre-recorded
yoga and fitness classes. Online pre-recorded workshops for yoga & fitness.
4. The participant acknowledges that this agreement is given with the express intention
of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the participant and with the intention of binding the participant's spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
Fitness to participate.
5. The participant acknowledges that the participant does not have any physical limitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent the Participant from participating in the above mentioned activity. If required, the Participant will obtain a medical examination and clearance. If you are pregnant, you should always be evaluated by your doctor beforehand, and have his authorization. Once authorized you can take special or private classes, unless you already have experience practicing yoga and the first 3 months have passed, you should always tell the instructor.
Full and Final Settlement
6. The participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Participant has carefully read this Agreement, that the participant fully understands the same, and that the participant is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
7. The participant understands that by signing this agreement, the participant agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the activity arovider for any property loss or personal injury that the participant may sustain while participating in or preparing for the above noted activity.
8. The Participant has been given the opportunity and has been encouraged to seek independent legal advice prior to signing this agreement.
9. This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this agreement and the terms of this agreement are contractual and not a mere recital. The use of the Mindfulhome site and its content is strictly under the responsibility of each user. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Mindfulhome, including without limitation all officers, directors, employees, and representatives, will not be liable to the user for any damages or losses of any kind arising from or related to the use or the inability to use this site and its content.